Library & Information Center
- Library is a ‘Heart’ of institute. Teaching and learning system are supported by library through reading material.
- Our Library is well equipped with reference books, textbooks, journals, periodicals and newspapers etc.
- Library building is situated third flower of the College. The total area of the library is 12.24 sq. metres.
- There are is issuing counters for the UG students.
- It gives open access to all faculty members and PG students to avail of the information resources.
- In library use D.D.C. classification system and books arrangement is broken order system.
- To protect the users right of information.
- To provide value added services to the differently-abled, marred female students & working students.
- To work in partnership with individuals and institutions for promoting research interest and building research portfolios for the development of readers.
- To enable students, faculty & researchers work in context with designing and documenting research activities by allowing diversity of views.
- To create the best citizen for nation building.
- To promote the reading habits.
- Extensive use of Reading material.
- To provide every reader his / her book & Information.
- To see that every book has its reader.
- To Save the time of the user / reader.
- Library is growing organization.: A Step towards development.
- To Computerize the library house keeping activities.
- The meetings of the library committee are held twice in the year in order to discuss and decide policy matters, administration , to purchase books, to discuss on budget of the library and discipline in the library premise.
- The Library receives fund from the College Budget and UGC grants and the Committee guides to use the fund judiciously.
Library Advisory Committee (2022-2023)
I/C Principal Dr. S. J. Farakte Chairman
Prof. Dr.A.A.Gawade Co-Ordinter
Mrs. N.M. Gaikwad Member
Prof. R.K.Rathod Secretary
|Prof. R. K. RATHOD||Librarian||MLISC, NET, SET, M.Phil.|
|Shri. S.D.NIKAM||Library Attendant||B.A.|
Library at A Glance
|3||Bind Back Volumes||20|
|5||No. of PC’s||02|
|7||Cataloguing Scheme||AARC – II|
VIDYASAGAR ( EASY & USEFUL): Library Management Software
Various Modules of Library Management Software
Amount Spent on New Books And Journals
STOCK VERIFICATION POLICY
- Weeding out –
a) Out of syllabus books.
b) Damaged books.
- Physical Verification of books.
- To bridge the gap –
a) Govt. guidelines.
b) Institution Circulars & orders.
c) University guidelines.
FUTURE PLAN OF THE LIBRARY
- To fully automate house keeping activities.
- To make available e-Books and e-journals .
- Increase the scope of CAS & SDI services.
- Resource sharing (ILL).
- To extend Internet based services.